Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chevron Maxi

Jacket: from Turkey (similar) | Top: via Marshall's (similar) | Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad from Kohl's (similar) | Bracelets: Forever 21 | Shoes: Kohl's (similar 1 and 2)

Maxi skirts were a difficult concept for me at first since I am only 5'2", but when I took a trip to Turkey last fall, I knew it would be a really great travel piece.  This chevron skirt is so comfortable and the maxi length is actually pretty flattering - I know this skirt will work well throughout the Spring.

2 comments:

  1. I always wear my maxis with a singlet(round neck) and a cardigan over the top as the lines are far more smooth than going for a tuck in shirt or jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually like to create more of a waist by tucking things in, but I'll have to try out that tank top and cardigan tip. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete